Protect & insulate with heat reflective paint and save money on your power bills.
Home owners across Brisbane suffer from the same problem. During the summer, the heat absorbs a house’s cool air by penetrating its heat waves through the walls.
And during the winter, the cold air outside penetrates through the walls. Forcing your heater or air conditioners to work harder to keep your house warm.
But reducing energy costs doesn’t have to be an expensive project. In fact, it can be as simple as painting your roof!
And when you restore, repair or reroof using Powersave Coatings, your house starts cool and stays cool – saving you money in air conditioning running costs.
How it works
Our innovative heat-reflective paint works by reducing the heat load or your property.
Featuring a unique additive of ceramic microspheres designed to reduce heat absorption and heat loss in your home or building, the finished coating acts as a heat and radiant barrier.
Allowing you to lower your energy bills, and enjoy the benefits of a cool house in summer or a warm home in winter. Without the need for expensive air conditioners or solar panels!
Powersave’s thermal insulating coatings offer the best possible protection for your home. Combine the benefit of reduced power consumption and the added confidence the heat proof paint protects your home while it reflects the sun’s heat.
This can result in a dramatic reduction in the cost of power for your home, by up to 20%, without the need for solar panels.
What makes Powersave Coatings the best option for your property?
Discover some of the great benefits of using Powersave Coatings for your property:
- Up to a 20% energy saving, reduces electricity expenses and household running costs
- Easy installation and low maintenance, with a 15-year warranty on all materials
- Suitable for roofs, walls, tanks, air conditioning systems and more
- Non-toxic & environmentally friendly
- Extends the life of the roof
- Suitable for a wide range of buildings including residential and commercial
- Anti-fungal, anti-mould and suitable for roofs that collect drinking water
- Suitable to be applied to all types of roofs including iron, cement tiles, fibro, cement sheeting and masonry
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Certified to international standards; scientifically tested & proven by numerous laboratories in the USA, Japan & China.
Enjoy the benefits of a cooler house in summer or a warmer home in winter with Powersave Coatings!